Board of Management
Currently, the ACG Board of Management comprises of:
Joint Venture Partner representatives:
- Dr Ewan Sellers, CSIRO Hard Rock Mining Program
- Professor Tim Sercombe, The University of Western Australia, School of Engineering
- Associate Professor Johan Wesseloo, Australian Centre for Geomechanics, The University of Western Australia
- Christine Neskudla (secretary), Australian Centre for Geomechanics, The University of Western Australia
- Ian Suckling (chairman), Gold Fields Australia Pty Ltd
- Michael Dunn, Debswana
- Dr Daniel Heal, BHP
- Dr German Flores-Gonzalez, Newcrest Mining Limited
- Andrew Mooney, OZ Minerals
- Dr Jeff Price, MMG Limited
The Board meets three times a year to present strategic direction for the Centre, review and approve activities and operations, and to provide counsel.
The Board assists the Centre to focus on activities that intensely support the mining industry by way of applied research projects that have a direct, practical application to operations, and the relevant training and education required to optimise their application.