The ACG seeks to build upon the skills and knowledge of mining operators and industry practitioners and assist operations to improve mine safety and production performance.
- Open pit coal mine risk management and geomechanical issues
- Terminology, mining cycle, and explanation of pit slope hazards
- Understanding pit slope failures and their warning signs
- Understanding stockpile and dump hazards and their warning signs
- Applicable to most open pit coal operations
- Assessment material on CD
- Language support materials