Date(s) - 18 Oct 2018
This interactive and informative ACG workshop will explore both the technical and practical aspects of ground support in cave mining operations. The workshop is designed to assist mining personnel involved with the design and implementation of cave mining ground support.
Who should attend?
Mine managers, mining engineers and geologists, mining supervisors and operators, suppliers of ground support equipment, mining contractors and consultancies and mines inspectors may benefit from attending the workshop.
- Types of ground instability in sub-level and block/panel caving mines
- Support design techniques
- Support installation methods
- Ground support in rockburst prone conditions
- Monitoring the support design
- Case studies
For more information, see the Caving 2018 website.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this workshop. Click here for more information.