Conditions of Sale
When purchasing a DVD, please read the ‘DVD product information’.
Alternative purchasing methods are available. Click on the image of the product you wish to purchase to find the link to the order form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
1 Click here to see if your company is an Affiliate Member.
2 Students must provide proof of current full-time enrolment (transcript) before discounts will be applied (student pricing is not available online). Student cards are not acceptable forms of proof. Documentation must be provided in English.
3 The ACG will apply a discounted rate if 3+ items are ordered via the product order form and delivered to the one address. This is not valid for online sales. Multiple items must be purchased within a single order for the discount to apply.
Please ensure the appropriate pricing option is selected as an incorrect selection may delay delivery of your order.
Purchasing technical papers (online only)
To purchase a technical paper, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the proceedings that you wish to purchase a paper from. You will then be redirected to the information page where you can find a link to the ‘Table of Contents’ for that publication. Copy the details of each of the technical papers you wish to purchase.
- In the ‘Pricing’ field, select ‘Individual Paper’ (either purchased within Australia or purchased overseas).
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and in the “Paper Title” field type or paste the title and author details of the paper/s you are interested in purchasing. Finalise your purchase.
Discounts cannot be applied to paper purchases, even if purchasing multiple papers.
A PDF of your chosen paper will be emailed to you within two working days from receipt of purchase. For administration purposes, please click on the correct shopping cart to indicate whether you are ordering from ‘within Australia’ or ‘overseas’. Click here to request a preview of the abstract before purchasing your paper.
Shipping your order
The ACG will always use their preferred delivery contractor. The ACG does not guarantee delivery timeframes, but can provide parcel tracking details if requested. The ACG can only provide a guarantee for courier delivery to the address supplied for the order. If the provided details are for a dispatch centre of any description, the ACG cannot guarantee delivery beyond that point.
Please ensure full delivery details are provided as incomplete or incorrect details may delay processing and/or delivery of your order.
The ACG does not accept responsibility for failure of delivery if incomplete addresses are provided. All delivery labels used by the ACG will be in English.
The ACG does not accept responsibility for any importing, customs duties or other charges that may arise on your order/s. The ACG does not accept responsibility for bank fees or other charges that may arise from your transaction/s. The ACG does not accept responsibility for any other arbitrary charges that may arise from your order/s. The ACG reserves the right to hold your order prior to shipping until full payment has been received.
Permission for other use
DVD product information
USB Formatted Proceedings
If the publication is between 0-12 months old:
- Libraries can purchase the USB then print, bind and loan the printed copy ONLY.
If the publication is older than 12 months:
- Libraries can purchase the USB then print, bind and loan the printed copy or
- Libraries can load the proceedings onto their secure server and allow students access with a password.
Libraries are not allowed to:
- Loan the USB itself or
- Copy the USB to CD and loan this.
All ACG publications, event proceedings and products are published by the Australian Centre for Geomechanics.
© Copyright 2020. Australian Centre for Geomechanics (ACG), The University of Western Australia. All rights reserved. No part of any ACG publication or course proceeding may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the Australian Centre for Geomechanics, The University of Western Australia.